Design proposal to build a music website
design4music is here to provide excellent web design services to musicians, independent record labels, music (jazz) venues, festivals and organizations.
Your new website at glance
- Unique, professional design
- Logical organization of website documents, structure
- Flexible content management interface that allows uploading mp3s, images (upload and resize), new text content, edit any existing content, etc...
- User friendly navigation menus
- Really cool image gallery
- Music samples (mp3 player might play them right on your website)
- Generation of downloadable PDF in from your admin interface
- Optimization for search engines (SEO) - high Google ranking and increased traffic
- Top quality programming code.
We do not use a fixed, "one-size-fits-all" approach; we offer scalable solutions.
Some website details
One of our recent works alessandrodepiscopo.com a website for pianist and composer Alessandro D’Episcopo is packed with high-tech innovations designed to meet the demanding requirements of the music industry.
- Online generation of downloadable PDF documents (press kits)
- Elegant MP3 player. The owner of the website uploads mp3 files on site and links them to music titles in discography. Click on such link and enjoy the music!
- Addresses of concert venues in “Concerts” are auto-linked to a Google map with directions to find a club.
- The Concert Calendar is a state of the art programming feature. Future concerts change colors automatically depending on how close/distant in time they are to the current date.
- Photo Gallery has a resize function.
- RSS news feed feature is available.
- The content administration system is ultimately easy to use while offering total control over the site content.
design4music consistently employs innovative approaches to the creation of user friendly web pages. We are dedicated to offering our favorite musicians the presentation that they deserve. Please contact us for a free quote.